Inspiration for the weekend
Why food waste matters, and how to prevent it in your kitchen.
Zucchini fritters recipe. Add some feta and they're so delicious!
Apparently, other countries are catching up to the U.S. when it comes to obesity and sedentary lifestyles. This tool call "Where are you on the global fat scale?" compares your BMI to people across the world. Pretty interesting.
It's finally tomato season! Here's a summer side salad recipe that I found in a random cookbook I was looking through at the store:
- 1 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1 t salt (or more if desired)
- pinch black pepper
Stir and enjoy!